Monday, August 30, 2010

Meyers and Patridge Officially Broken Up; Audrina Statement

Well it's been confirmed. EOnline is reporting that Michael and Audrina have split up. Sounds like things were not going well. We learned last week the two had been fighting constantly on the set of the latest Bond film and it all came to a head on Thursday when they had to be seperated and asked to leave the film set. Now Patridge has made a statement through her representatives saying "There was no physical abuse or attack by either party. Just verbal insults. Every couple fights. We just couldn't see eye to eye on many things. One issue was us moving in together. He wanted it but I thought it was too soon. Another issue was me not trusting if he was truly over a certain ex(girlfriend). I think he's obsessed with her. I think Michael (Reese Meyers) needs major psychological help if he expects to find true love. I wish him the best." Gee, I wonder who this ex-girlfriend is she may be talking about LOL? Stay tuned for more info as we get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment