Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Michael Purchases London Mansion and Vows to only date British women


It was announced today in British newspaper The Daily Mail that Michael just bought a mansion in North London worth close to $4.7 million. The above pictures show the 10 bedroom home from both the outside and inside. The mansion contains an indoor and outdoor pool, game room, screening room with IMAX projection movie screen, 6 car garage, two massive kitchens, 5 living rooms, 8 and a half bathrooms, and an excercise gym. Wow. According to a brief statement from Michael to the paper, "I am selling one of my L.A. homes and keeping one home in L.A. and my other home will be in London. I have always had an affinity for England and British culture and recently filming Bond here helped make it so clear to me that this needs to be my second home. I'm moving in next month. In fact I will be in London for all or most of February filming a movie with Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington so it's perfect timing." The bigger shocker though is when he added "Oh I'm so done with American women. English women are where it's at. I had a life changing epiphany recently. For the rest of my life I'm only dating British girls. I mean it." Interesting. We will see if he holds true to that. So I guess that means he and Sasha are through for good then huh????

No comments:

Post a Comment