Friday, April 15, 2011

Michael tweets that 'If I Had You' may be his best film

Michael tweeted yesterday "Cameron Crowe (pictured above) just let me watch a rough cut of If I Had You and i think this might be my best film yet!" He followed that with "Cant wait for my fans to see this film. Me and Keira have a love scene that will make you c*m"....ok...??? Sounds good to me. I am eagerly anticipating this film, which opens in October. For those not familiar, it is a romantic drama in which Keira Knightley plays a woman married to Sam Worthington but is unsure if he is having an affair with his beautiful co-worker, played by Rosie Huntington. While Sam and Rosie are on a weekend business trip, Keira runs into her ex-boyfriend played by Michael Reese Meyers. The two begin to realize they still have strong feelings for each other. The film was shot in London and Michael plays a British character. The trailer should be released this summer hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment