Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MEET ERICA

Michael is apparently continuing his "Change Your Life" self help videos on YouTube. Today he posted a new video saying the following (you can watch it by clicking on the picture below): "Hey everybody. You might know me as actor Michael Reese Meyers. I'm in L.A. right now, by Sunset Boulevard with my new friend Erica. Say Hi Erica. Erica has been homeless for over a year. She is also dealing with a heroine addiction. I played a homeless person in my movie 16 Grams a few years back and from that experience I can tell you that this is no way for anyone to live. Now last year if you all remember I started these How to Change My Life videos helping young boys with their confidence in dealing with girls and I received some lashback for only helping boys. Well girls have problems too and this girl's problems are very critical and I want to help her. Her and her mom haven't been speaking and I recently got Erica a cell phone so she could call her mom. I am helping Erica get a job here in L.A. and a detox center to stay at where she can get food, shelter, and help for her addiction. Once she starts working her mom will let her back home. I think this is a great start for Erica. Erica and I can also keep in contact now that she has this phone. They say the best way to change your own life...is to change someone else's. Try it, and it just might work. See you guys soon, say bye Erica...Bye everybody..."

No comments:

Post a Comment