Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meyers at LAX admits to crush on TMZ girl



Michael was recently seen entering LAX airport by himself carrying luggage and headed to board a plane when TMZ cameras caught up with him. When asked where he was going he said "I'm actually about to shoot a movie in Australia, it's a space movie. I play a 55 year old astronaut. They're gonna put a ton of make up on me, I get to do zero gravity training, wear a space suit, it's gonna be cool. It's kind of a horror sci-fi thing. No 3-D though. Everything is 3-D these days man, it's getting lame." When asked what movies he is looking forward to seeing this year he says "A bunch man, umm, Unstoppable with Denzel and my boy Tom Damon, uh, Predators, Last Airbender, Inception of course, Expendables, I'm an action guy. But I also really wanna see my best friend James Franco's new movie he just finished shooting, 127 Hours. A drama about a mountain climber guy who gets stuck and has to cut off his own arm. James is gonna kill it. He better get an Oscar nomination, he's been long over due. If he doesn't it's gonna be a problem. This is his year man, watch."






When asked if he is single he says, "I'm never completely single, but am I in a committed relationship right now? No. But I'm talking to someone, she's great. It's not too serious yet. I'm always looking for love, you know me. Although there is one girl I would settle down for. I don't know her name, maybe you do since you work there, but that TMZ girl on your show, she has dark hair, always wear these big glasses, huge sexy lips, always sits next to that blonde surfer guy. Oh my God! She is GORGEOUS!!! I would fuckin' destroy her. I want her so bad. I'm in love that girl. If you're watching this give me your number, call me. I'm watching you."



If you aren't familiar with who he is talking about, here's three photos of her. The girl apparently is a fan since afterwards she gushed and seemed more than interested in Meyers, but was too shy to go forward with it. Sweet!!!! Haha...Go ahead girl, how many females would love to have MRM offer himself??? Just don't expect it to last too long since he apparently changes girlfriends like underwear...





No comments:

Post a Comment