Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Michael featured in controversial new Miley Cyrus "Toyfriend" video

Ok so I''m sure you all have seen the new Miley Cyrus music video "Toyfriend" by now. Everyone is talking about it. The video premiered on E! last night and we have it now. Michael is featured in the video. Now Miley is only 17 and singing and dancing very sexily and Meyers is her love interest in the video. Miley tells E!: "Michael was great. I met him a few months back, when we made a video promoting To Write Love On Her Arms, a charity we both participate in. He was super nice and we exchanged numbers and then out of the blue I called him and asked him to be in the video and he was like No, No, No, No! You're too young, people might think all these things. Haha. I'm was like No its ok, we'll pay you. And he goes I'm there! I never told him we would tie him up though, I had to keep that part a secret ". Watch it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment