Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Michael featured in Megan Fox BIOGRAPHY

Last night on the Biography channel they did an episode on Megan Fox's life and rise to fame. Michael was featured in several parts and discussed her and their relationship in 2005 and 2006. His first main comment was "She IS, in a way, this generation's Marilyn Monroe, only for the fact that she has fabricated this image of herself as this mysterious sex vixen whose so wild and crazy when in reality, she is the sweetest, nicest, shyest, stay at home girl. It's an act. But she doesn't want people to know that because she thinks it makes her boring."

Megan and Michael at his Nov. 2005 premiere for Kingdom of Heaven



Megan and a blonde Michael take in a Lakers game in March 2006

Michael goes on to explain how they met. "I was at a party in L.A. a friend invited me to. It was a rough summer for me. Me and Kristen (Bell) had just broken up, ended our engagement. It was my first night out in a while. I saw her from across the room and thought wow, she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life. My friend I was with encouraged me to talk to her so I did and she was very sweet. We exchanged phone numbers and it went from there." He adds that "The first few months was all sex, no real relationship. It was open. We fought alot. She was partying alot, smoking weed, I was still a goody goody back then. Then I went to shoot 16 Grams and that obviously changed me. Started experimenting with drugs. We took a break. I dated Julia Fonda for a bit, then she passed away. Megan really helped me through that. She was great. But I wasn't so squeaky clean anymore. And we got back together. I thought we'd be closer than ever and we were for a while".



They dated seriously again from February 2006 to that summer when Michael went off to film Popular 3 and she got the break of a lifetime to star in Transformers. Some controversy occured when photos were taken of her grabbing the crotch of 90210 star Brian Austin Green, who visited the Transformers set. Her and Michael broke up after an angry phone call where he confronted her about the photo. There were also rumors that Megan slept with director Michael Bay to get the role in Transformers. Meyers conceded "There ARE rumors as to how she really got the role in Transformers..."



Michael concluded with saying "She was fun man. She's a fun girl. I love her. This is her time now. She is the IT girl of this era. She has entered the pop culture lexicon as the standard of beauty. Like for girls when they talk about a guy, they'll say 'well he was hot but he was no Brad Pitt'. Well with guys when they talk about a girl it's, 'well she was hot but she's no Megan Fox'. That's what she's become. But it's all been built off her looks and aura, not acting talent. So just like Marilyn Monroe, we're left wondering what else is there. Sadly with Marilyn she died before we ever got the answer to that question. But with Megan, she's still here so she has time. We'll see what she does with it and where she takes it".

No comments:

Post a Comment