Monday, February 21, 2011

Michael here:::New BLOG!!!

Hey fans and friends, Michael here! I just wanted to stop by and give you all some energy!!! Gonna update on a BUNCH of stuff so bare with me and enjoy.

Yes I am still here in lovely London town shooting If I Had You with Keira, Sam, and Rosie. It has been a blast! Truly one of the best experiences I've had making a movie. Love this cast, love this city, and I think you will all really love this film when it comes out in the fall.

Yes the rumors are true I am in talks to star in Oliver Stone's next film, The Devil's Double. I've always dreamed of a movie role where I have to play two different characters in the same film and I feel I have finally found it. It's an honor to work with such a legendary and gifted filmmaker like Mr. Stone. We are working on the script and rounding out the cast so look for that movie in 2013.

I am very busy this year with filming some cool projects. Next up is The Boy Who Got Away with Daniel Day Lewis. I will be shaving my hair and losing weight to portray this punk rocker goth chick/prostitute named Olga who is a suspect in the investigation of the murdered son of a politician (played by Lewis). It is by far the sickest, strangest, weirdest film I have EVER been apart of and it will shock you all what happens in this film. Just you wait!!!!

My sci-fi space movie Tears of the Sun comes out next month on March 25. Also look for Look At Me Now in New York and L.A. at select theaters coming out March 4! Please support it and shout outs to my BFF Sasha Grey for pushing the film on her Twitter PAGE! I am also looking forward to working with Deirdre O'Hara on Trust Me later this year...oh and yes for all those asking, next year we are STILL working on Spike Lee's Michael Jackson movie. I already hired a dance instructor to help me with my moon walk haha. To all the Secrets N Sunsets/I Bit a Vampire fans, I spoke with Alley yesterday for a good hour and a half and she is doing much better. She will be in rehab for another 30 days or so and then be good to go. Keep her in your prayers.

Congrats to my boy James Franco on hosting the Oscars and his nomination for 127 Hours. I will be flying to L.A. the day before the Oscars to join him at a Pre-Oscar party that's being thrown by Sandra Bullock.

For everyone wondering what I will do about my neck tattoo, I got an idea that will cause some shockwaves but I won't do it until I see where things go with my new relationship...in fact speaking of that...here's a video of my boo in Daytona, Florida yesterday with her Transformers 3 director Michael Bay and co-star John Cena at the Daytona 500! I miss her already. She looks fine doesn't she????
Talk to you all soon and don't forget, after If I Had You wraps I will be in Sweden for 6 weeks shooting The Boy Who Got Away then once May and June come around we will start the Quantum of Solace media blitz! We're comin'!!! Look out for the announcement of who is singing the title song sometime in March as well. I already know who it is and it's a GREAT choice. I know SHE will rock it lol! Until next time....

~The chameleon

No comments:

Post a Comment