Saturday, March 26, 2011

Michael Attends Tears of the Sun premiere with Rachel McAdams



Talk about random. Apparently two women isn't enough for Michael, he has to add a third to the mix. He may have outdone himself this time. We all know about all the Rosie Huntington/Demi Lovato juggling he's been doing, but just when we thought we had it all figured out, he adds Hollywood sweetheart Rachel McAdams to the equation. On Friday March 25, the two showed up together to the premiere of Michael's latest film, the sci-fi space horror thriller Tears of the Sun. Many were not sure if he would even go after he was kicked off the set last June for a dispute with co-star Ellen Page but Meyers was there, all smiles, and very talkative with the press. About showing up with Rachel he goes into a very interesting back story about how the two met and that they are just friends. "We been good friends for a while. In 2005 we were supposed to do a film together but I had to pull out but when I went into rehab in late 2008 she was one of the first people in Hollywood to reach out to me and we became very very close. Talked everyday. Nobody knows this. She got me through alot. We got very close. Then we lost contact for a little bit then we re-connected on the set of Inception. Since then we been talking or texting almost everyday, just about everything, the weather, life, acting, you name it. She's the sweetest girl in the world. I admire her and respect her alot. So yea I called her up and asked if she was doing anything tonight, she said no, and I was like, come with me to the premiere, i don't wanna go alone, and she said sure." He acknowledged that he can see how many might assume there is more going on between the two. "Haha, that's how it is with today's media. A guy and a girl can't be friends. They will read anything they want into something. I think I have enough (girls) to juggle". He also mentions the delay of his Roman Polanski thriller The Boy Who Got Away co-starring Daniel Day-Lewis which shoots in Sweden. "I have no idea what's going on. But there's a delay. I keep talking to my agent and all he says to me is things are on hold. Maybe Roman has some court stuff going on. I have no clue. I am just preparing and getting ready as best I can and I am ready to go when they need me. But I can't shoot anything else until we shoot this so we need to get going soon. I really wanna make this and we have a release date (we need to make). So everyone involved is pretty frustrated and read to just start shooting."

No comments:

Post a Comment