Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mila regrets dating Meyers and warns women to stay away

What's that old saying about hell hath no fury? Well Mila Kunis sure is scorned and is telling the whole world about it in the latest issue of USWeekly. In the April issue she has an interview promoting her new romantic comedy with Justin Timberlake (whom she's rumored to be dating now) and she mentions her brief romance with Meyers, admitting it was anything but romantic, and she's partly to blame. "We went too fast. I have to admit, I gave it up too soon. With a guy like (Michael), he's gonna get bored, fast. I got too emotionally caught up and I guess he just wanted a good time. He really burned me. I just feel sorry for the girls he is using. He's a pig. Stay away, stay far far away, would be my advice to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment