Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Photo of Michael since entering rehab; Dr. Drew confirms he is in Sex Addiction Rehab

Above is a photo of famous celebrity drug and sex rehab expert Dr. Drew Pinsky. He recently told the AP that he has spoken with Michael at the undisclosed rehab center in Southern California and plans to meet with him again soon. He says he is in there for sex addiction. Here are his quotes. "First I am very proud that he realized he needs help. That is the first step as we all know. He tried to battle this himself and as I predicted, he failed. But he is now getting the professional help he needs and I feel it will be a long process for him. He is honestly, one of the most complex patients I have ever come across. I mean in one conversation with him, I saw traces of OCD, Sex addiction, narcissistic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, just a littany of issues that I wasnt even expecting and have never come across in one single person before. I mean he clearly has some deep seeded issues going on that have caused him to search for some type of self worth through sex and attention from women. There's a deep deep casm and void there that he is trying to fill and what struck me about him, the best way to describe it I guess, would be to say that he is someone who is incredibly lonely yet struggles to be able to be close to anyone. He collects these women, uses them, disposes of them, then feels just as empty as when he started and he clearly wants to find love and be in love and be loved but he is battling his demons and he has to conquer these demons before he can find that love and he has people in his life he is getting better for and he wants to improve himself and these people are a good goal for him but at the end of the day he has to do this for himself above anyone else. And I plan on being there every step of the way."
Also, here we have the first ever photo of him since entering rehab. Again, we wish him the best and we are glad that he is finally getting the help he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment