Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photos of Michael and Kathleen Roberts from 'Trust Me' wrap party


Michael's latest blog about his experience filming 'Trust Me' revealed how much sex there was going on while they were shooting with the cast and crew and now photos of him getting cozy with the film's director and writer Kathleen Roberts at the film's wrap party from last week Wednesday have now surfaced via her twitter. Roberts is in a relationship with the film's producer J.L. Bayez. Meyers did mention in his recent blog that "everyone had sex with everyone" so who knows? Fresh out of sex rehab, is he up to his old tricks? Isn't he dating Alley Vendetta? Should we even be surprised anymore? Time will tell.

UPDATE: Michael just tweeted "I dont sleep at night. I work all the time. I flirt with other girls. I do it all to keep my mind off the fact that all I want is YOU #HeDontDeserveYou". Hmmm, wonder who he is talking to????


No comments:

Post a Comment