Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mila Kunis denies relationship with Michael on The Talk


Today Mila Kunis was on the new talk show called The Talk (similar to The View) hosted by Leah Remini and Sharon Osbourne, amongst others. She was there to promote her new ballet dancing thriller Black Swan co-starring Natalie Portman. Of course she was asked about what's going on with her and Michael. When asked if they were dating she smiled and said "My lips are sealed". When asked how they met she said: "Well actually he is a director as well and he's directing his first commercial in L.A. this week and it's for a great suicide prevention charity that I'm a huge fan of called To Write Love On Her Arms. He contacted me via Facebook saying that he wanted me to star in it. I asked him why me and he said he's a fan and actually his best friend is James Franco, who I've worked with before. Once on a movie called Date Night and again on this Funny or Die skit we did where we spoof that MTV show The Hills. Which is funny since I was spoofing a girl Michael dated once haha! But yea James told him about me and he met with me over lunch and he wanted me to star in the commercial and I was like sure, but in this town a guy and a girl can't eat food together unless they are dating so...it is what it is you know? I'm used to it now." When asked, "so we won't see you two out and about together?" She goes: "Look, he's a nice guy. He's not what people think he is. He's going through a transition phase right now. I can tell he wants to tone down the partying, the drama, the craziness, just focus on his acting, staying clean, staying sober, staying positive. He's a funny guy. He's really funny and sweet and genuine and kinda shy. I love that. I think he's a cool guy and if we hang out we hang out. I don't see it as some big deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment