Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4.21.10::Blog Update "Thanks Every1"

THANX EVERY 1,

Hey fans Michael here. I know it's been a looong time since I talked to you guys. Just wanted to say thanx for all the congrats and well wishes on Bond. It's truly the greatest thing to EVER happen to me. Words can't describe how excited I am. I celebrated last night at the Chateau Marmont in London with over 1,000 guests, The Broccoli family, Chris Nolan, his wife, and so many others. It was a wonderful night. As far as other projects, Look At Me Now has wrapped filming a week ago and it's coming along GREAT! Alley and Chandler and the whole cast did an amazing job and I can't wait for everyone to see the film next January. From mid May to mid June I will be in Australia shooting Tears of the Sun. Can't wait to see myself as a 55 year old astronaut! After that I head to England to start training for Bond. I will be living there and soaking up the culture, speaking British at all times, practicing my fight training, gun training, stunt driving, and getting ready to shoot Quantum of Solace in September. From July 2010 til when New Year's clock strikes and it is 2011, I will be living and breathing everything Bond and everything British for 6 straight months, the most time I've ever devoted to a single film/character (outside of The Best Tears, although that wasn't really a character as it was my own negative traits turned up to 120%). I truly feel the shoot will be so hectic and global I may not be able to come back to promote Inception in July or Brotherly Love in September, as far as physically showing up to press junkets and the premieres, but hopefully for The Fighter, the Bond schedule will lighten up a little bit and I will able to return to the U.S. It just feels like Bond it taking over my whole life right now (in a good way). Anyway, be on the look out for a very very in depth interview I did this past Monday/Tuesday with Complex Magazine, chronicling my journey from getting the call that I got Bond to the press conference in London the next day. I also spill on everything from shooting Look At Me Now, my love life, being around my addiction (Mel) while shooting Inception and the closure I feel it gave me, getting my jaw broken by Mark Wahlberg while shooting The Fighter, and of course being named the new Bond. See ya guys soon!


(P.S. here's a pic of me in london this Monday nite in the hotel right before getting a haircut)





Til Next Time,


-the chameleon

No comments:

Post a Comment